GROVE PATTERSON PARENT AGREEMENT
Both parent and child must yearly agree to and sign this agreement. A copy will remain on file during the school year.
Parents at Grove Patterson Academy agree to support the learning of their child in the following ways:
- Attending a minimum of (1) parent/teacher conference per year.
- Volunteering a minimum of (10) hours per year in school related activities
- Supporting the adopted discipline code for Toledo Public Schools
- Ensuring the best possible attendance
- Providing time and support for completion of home/school assignments
- Testing (Diagnostic and Achievement) Parent agrees to consent to all testing.
The parent also understands that the Grove Patterson Academy Panel will monitor and enforce this agreement. The parent further understands that failure to fulfill the above commitments could result in the exclusion of their child from Grove Patterson Academy. If exclusion occurs, placement will be made available in the student’s neighborhood school.