Friday, March 18th is a dress down day, thanks to the Student Council. They are collecting monies to send to Flint. It is $1 to dress down.
Camp Storer Fundraising Time!
You can help GPA 5th graders make lasting memories, experience new adventures this Spring at GPA’s annual Camp Storer Event!
Your GPA student brought home an order form from Little Caesar’s Pizza on Thursday 12/17. Place your order and part of the proceeds will help our 5th graders enjoy an awesome experience!
– Orders can be placed online. To GET CREDIT BUYER MUST USE OUR FUNDRAISER ID 309304 at www.pizzakit.com
– Students first and last name must also be entered so we can apply that directly to their account.
– Paper order forms should have checks attached and must be made payable to GPA PTO with 5th grade fundraising on the memo line.
– ALL orders are due 1/8/2016.
– ALL Products can be viewed online at www.pizzakit.com
– Pick up is scheduled for 1/20 from 4:30p – 6:30p.
Let’s help make this year’s trip a great one!
Any question please contact:
Cira Stewart at: email@example.com
Kara Lawshe-Fullen at: firstname.lastname@example.org