If you are interested in volunteering or performing in our “GPA’s Got Talent” please see the attached HERE.
2016 Talent Show – Parent Volunteer
We are seeking parent volunteers in the below areas (volunteer hours will be awarded). Even if your student is not performing, please consider helping our school put on this year’s Talent Show!
- Talent Auditions, Practices (expecting auditions 4/20 & 4/21 6-730pm; Practices 4/25, 4/28, 5/2, 5/5, 5/11 Dress Rehearsal 6-730pm)
- Sound system (audition & practice times, 5/13 4pm-9pm)
- Stage hands (5/5, 5/11 6-730, 5/13 4pm-9pm)
- Chaperones for performers (5/13 4pm-9pm)
- Program Order Selection/Management (4/20, 4/21, 4/25 6-730pm)
- Administrative support (Flexible Schedule: create programs, reminder notices to send home, posters at the school, etc)
- Set up chairs (5/13 4-530pm)
- Concessions (5/13 530p-830pm)
- Tear down chairs (5/13 9p-10p)
- Clean Up (5/13 9p-10p)
Thank you for participating in the 2016 Talent Show! Please check the boxes for each rehearsal you can attend along with type of performance and return the form to your homeroom teacher by Monday, April 18th. There will be two (2) audition times and four (4) rehearsals in the Music Room. You must make a minimum of 3 of the 4 rehearsals and the final dress rehearsal in the Gym to participate the day of the show. All acts are limited to a 3 minute performance.
Audition / Rehearsal Times
- Wed, 4/20 6pm-8pm (Audition)
- Thur, 4/21 6pm-8pm (Audition)
- Mon, 4/25 6pm-8pm
- Thur, 4/28 6pm-8pm
- Mon, 5/2 6pm-8pm
- Thur, 5/5 6pm-8pm
- Wed, 5/11 6pm-8pm
- Fri, 5/13 3pm-9pm (Showtime)
* Please provide a CD and/or props we can keep until the Talent Show is over.